Your stay at our traditional bed and breakfast near the ocean in Maine includes a full European-style breakfast served each morning in our common area. Each day’s offerings include vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free options made fresh in our kitchen. Whether relaxing at the inn, heading out for a hike in Acadia, or venturing over to Bar Harbor for shopping and sightseeing, our wholesome array will nourish you for your day’s adventures.
The lovingly prepared spread features a delicious hot meal and always includes fresh fruit, pastries, yogurt, cereal, and juices.
Some of our favorite entrees include:
● Acadian Crepes with Wild Blueberry Sauce
● Lindenwood Eggs Benedict – poached eggs with creamy cheddar sauce
● Classic French Toast with sliced baguette and fresh raspberry sauce
● Eggs Rancheros with homemade salsa, black beans, and sour cream
● Fluffy omelets with fillings such as sauteed mushrooms with gruyere
● Apple Raisin Bread Pudding, Almond Apricot Scones, and Blueberry Rum Cake
Guests of the Penthouse Suite can arrange for a private breakfast in bed.
Perfect for a refreshing morning dip, afternoon cool-off, or evening swim, our heated in-ground pool and hot tub offer a tranquil retreat any time of day.
Between dips in the pool, lounge in the sun, or nap in the shade of the linden trees on the brand-new luxurious pool deck furniture. Wrap up the evening gazing at the stars while soaking in the hot tub.